Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Bonus Star Trek Related Post

I did make a post last night where I stated I wouldn't be back here until Thursday night, but I do need to mention a few things:

I should have mentioned while talking about Star Trek IV that the original idea was to have EDDIE MURPHY be the guy who assists the crew in 1986, not a lady. I've heard different reasons why this wasn't to be. It's probably several different things, but Eddie ended up doing The Golden Child instead, a movie not well-received and he's regretted it since then, as I know from comedy shows he did before 1986 that he's a legit Star Trek fan; who knows how that would have turned out... it either would have been amazing or atrocious.

Regarding that punk song I provided a video for last time... it was actually a song created by the movie producers and crew as the original song they had was deemed "not punk enough". How about that?

Finally, last night I was looking at something not even related to Star Trek Into Darkness and I have a feeling I got spoiled on something pretty big that I did not want to be spoiled on. Figures, but I am not happy about it. It happened 48 hours before I was to see the new movie, too. At least Thursday I'll be talking about that film, but in vague terms of course as I won't be spoiling anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment