Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nose Bleeds & More

I'll be back tomorrow afternoon with a proper review, or at least I should; among other things, I am pretty damn tired now and I don't feel like watching anything until later, right before I go to bed and I hopefully feel better. A few hours ago, a rather strange incident happened. I do not remember ever having had a nose bleed before, and yet for some reason I developed one. That was... curious. Eventually it stopped and I ended up feeling back to normal after awhile, but I can not explain why it happened. If it happens again that's when I'll start to worry; for now, I'll chalk it up as something strange and nothing more. At least with the nose bleed thing

Unless I end up so tired I don't feel like watching a damn thing, I should be back tomorrow afternoon with a movie review, and it's a film I am expecting to be terrible so that'll result in some colorful statements from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment