Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Funny Story

I'll do my usual review tomorrow night, but tonight I do have a quick funny bit to mention. This afternoon I walked into the living room and I saw my mom watching something on Spike TV... Piranha 3D! I reviewed that back in '10, and besides me not knowing how you could make a coherent TV-14 edit of that movie for regular cable TV, that is not the type of movie I'd ever imagine her watching. She did not see all of it, but what she saw, her reaction was "oh man" and "wow", which was expected. She'd be horrified if she saw it in its original form. I used similar terms to describe the R-rated version, but for different reasons! I rented the Blu-Ray and soon I'll show her the opening scene; I imagine she'd get a kick out of it as she's a big Jaws fan.

Like I said, I'll be back tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment