Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Schedule For The Next Month And A Half

That's right, no time to watch any films between watching football in the afternoon, the Chicago Bears game tonight (even though I am pretty sure they'll lose) and I just started listening to an epic long podcast. However, I can at least tell you what ideas I have from now until the end of October.

What I'll be starting real soon is watching film noir motion pictures (the ones from the 40's and 50's) and put them on a list for Letterboxd. As I haven't seen enough of those I should enjoy that from now until the (theoretical) end of time as I should enjoy many of the films that I watch.

Also, for October I'll watch (not exclusively) some horror films and again that'll be in a Letterboxd list. I have some ideas as to what to see, but nothing is set in stone yet. I should enjoy that too.

I will return tomorrow and I will talk about a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment