Thursday, June 20, 2013

RIP James Gandolfini & More

When I saw last night that he passed away it was quite the shock. I never watched The Sopranos and I've only seen a few of his movies but it was still sad news. Sometime in the next few years I'll watch at least one of his movies. That would be a nice thing to do.

But tomorrow night I'll have up a review of Hatchet III (even if it goes up on what is technically Saturday morning) and I need to rewatch the first two before I see III; also, I'll watch a few more foreign films before the month is over with and I can go back to watching random motion pictures.

Oh, and LOL to a loathsome couple who I won't ID at all apparently naming their newborn baby daughter NORTH WEST. I think that's grounds to take the child away, but maybe they wanted to pay tribute to that horrible Rob Reiner movie from the 90's which I saw when I was like 14 and even back then I thought it sucked and I don't want to watch it again, even for Letterboxd or this site.

Like I said, I'll be back soon with the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment