Wednesday, April 16, 2014

You Know What Happens When You Assume...

Yeah, what I wanted to watch on that Encore channel was again in fullscreen (i.e. black bars going vertical on the right and left of the screen) even though it's a classic 70's film... that made me pretty pissed.

I decided to watch something on Blu-Ray instead; it relates to what I hope to start watching soon. I rewatched Baraka. I talked about it before and you can read that review here. It's still an awesome film and it's better seen than described, and the picture quality is by a good amount the best I've ever seen on a home television. You should get the disc if you want to show off the best of what your home theatre can be.

To make up for last night's snafu, I will return tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment