Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Plans For May

The way I felt today, I wasn't going to watch any movie. Besides, it was a dark and dreary day out today, so it means that instead I'll briefly mention what I hope to be doing in May.

I'd like to see some Godzilla films (including the original) before the new one comes out in 2 1/2 weeks. If nothing else I will see the original from 1954. I'll likely see some random older films; you probably wouldn't have heard of it, but that is OK. Aside from the new Godzilla movie, I definitely do not plan on seeing any other new theatrical movie. I couldn't care less about any of that. Hell, I don't plan on seeing much this summer as hardly any of it seems worth seeing. At least I have plenty of things to watch at home.

I will be back tomorrow night. Unless the weather is as crappy as it was today, I'll be watching something in the theatre. Hopefully I won't have the issues I experienced the last two times...

No comments:

Post a Comment