Saturday, April 26, 2014

Real Life Craziness

Who needs to talk about or watch a movie when...

Last night I had a dream about owning a brand new Porsche 911; oh if only!

Be at an open air mall not too far from where I live and be outside of Target when you notice about 5 cops arresting a young hooligan male (he looked and dressed the part, believe me) for what I presume had to be shoplifting, although maybe it was a more serious theft if they had that many cops around him.

Find out when you get home that on the same street that one of your sisters live in, there was an armed stand-off involving some crazy guy and the cops... including a SWAT team. Everyone ended up fine but yikes.

I will return tomorrow night and unless I am feeling absolutely atrocious then that will be the occasion for a movie review.

No comments:

Post a Comment