Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Schedule For The Next Week

I know that when I do these they're not always accurate (I didn't go to the Florida Film Festival because of reasons... and me being annoyed or outright disgusted at humanity in general during last weekend) but for the upcoming week, I plan on watching something late tonight and then I'll be back tomorrow night to review that. In order to get ready for attending a live UFC show on Saturday, for the next few days I'd like to watch various matches from the "best-of" Blu-Rays I have, so that'll occupy my time. After tomorrow night I don't plan on posting here again until Sunday night.

By the way, I was expecting to watch something on an Encore channel last night and review it for tonight. I tune in and see that the print looks terrible and it wasn't even in widescreen on the HD channel (i.e. there were black bars on the sides) so I said "forget it". For what I plan on watching tonight on an Encore channel, I shouldn't have that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment