Friday, April 4, 2014

My Schedule For The Next Month

No, I did not see anything so no review. I won't be back until a week from today. This weekend I'll be in Tampa for several hours on Saturday, and as Wrestlemania is on Sunday, I'll be watching old shows on the WWE Network (I've been putting that off when I shouldn't have) so I'll be doing that... and I'll watch some old favorites so I can write about it on Letterboxd.

In terms of seeing movies in the theatre, next weekend The Raid 2 is supposed to be wide release (how wide, I have zero idea; I have no doubt I'll be able to see it, at least) and I'll be there with bells on as it's among my most anticipated movies of the entire year. There's also the Florida Film Festival and I'd like to see at least one of those films. And, some old movies will be on the big screen the second part of this month and the first part of next month; getting to see one or two of them would be interesting; they'd also be amongst the longest motion pictures I've seen on the big screen.

Like I said, I'll be back Friday night, April 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment