Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Hate Doing This, But...

I hate having to postpone things AGAIN, but to be perfectly honest today has turned to shit; I don't want to go into details but it's other people's incompetence that has done it, as is usually the case. The way that today's going (I got up later than usual and that doesn't help matters either), I wouldn't be surprised if crappy things keep on happening to me; the plan for me is to return on Thursday night and at that time I'll talk about a film as I have plans for tomorrow, but with the way Tuesday has been and with all the shit rolling downhill, who knows if tomorrow's plans will happen...

But most importantly of all, I hope that when I return on Thursday things will improve and I will be in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment