Monday, February 24, 2014

RIP Harold Ramis

I was going to watch something last night but I had to do other things so that did not happen. Then, today was the launch of the WWE Network. Yes, World Wrestling Entertainment now has their own online streaming network where you can either watch what's on their 24 hour a day channel or go through their archives to watch such things as old TV shows and old pay per views. There are the opening day hiccups but with that in mind I can't do too much complaining about it. Yes, I signed up. You had to sign up for the next 6 months instead of month by month but I did it, as I've been a longtime pro wrestling fan. The product is pretty bad now and has been for too long but I can watch plenty of old stuff to keep me occupied and entertained. Once they get it working on the 360 I may be having that on often.

Also today was the news that Harold Ramis unexpectedly passed away. Like many others I was very saddened by the announcement. I've seen a good amount of his work in my life. It hasn't been recently so not much of it has been reviewed here but unfortunately I don't really have anything easily at hand to do reviews in the near future. I may have to watch it by other means illegally to do so. A few years ago I watched Ghostbusters on the big screen. Looking back I don't know why I didn't give it a proper review here; I screwed up. That is still a pretty entertaining comedy. Sometime in the future I'll have to give him his proper due.

I shall return Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment