Friday, February 7, 2014

A Night Where I Rewatch Films...

is what tonight is going to be. I was going to watch something to prepare me for a highly regarded sequel that I really want to see but I am having problems viewing that first film; I suppose it serves me right as I would view it in a "less than ethical" manner and I understand that I can go to a Redbox and hopefully it still has the one disc which includes both films. I've never used Redbox before but I'll have to go to some early next week and with any luck I'll find it and watch both.

Anyhow, I now have Netflix Instant again after not having it for at least the past 6 months. It does look a little different and what was in what was then called the queue has dwindled down due to films being banished from there, but hopefully I'll be more active and actually watch movies while I have the service for the next month, and it'll add some variety to what I write and review.

Barring any complications I'd like to be back tomorrow night with a review. If not... I'll still write something.

No comments:

Post a Comment