Monday, December 31, 2012

Some Quick Notes

In this, the last blog post I am doing for 2012, I just have a few quick things to say. I WILL be back Tuesday night with a review, though.

I still have not tried to do anything with the free trial of Epix; I wrote about it recently but I tried to watch one movie on there and I had massive problems in having the file stream with any consistency. Plus, just trying to scroll through all of their selections is a major hassle and how Hulu and Netflix (which is going through another extended outage now, from what I hear) does it is much more effective. And hell, their search function is incredibly broken. Yep, their online service is total crap, even though I imagine their cable channels are much better.

As for a Best of 2012 list, that won't come for another few weeks, I am predicting. I will eventually make my way to the theatre to see the likes of Django Unchained, for example. I probably will also rent a movie or two that I should have seen on the big screen but I failed to do so.

Like I said, I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment