Wednesday, January 22, 2014

An Update Re: My Best of 2013 List

No, I didn't see anything for tonight; I will tomorrow and it'll be something special unless something really goes awry. So, I'll be back tomorrow night.

It likely won't be until early March until I post my Best of 2013 list. For the past few years, AMC Theatres have devoted two days before the Academy Awards showing the Best Picture nominees, and I've never participated in it before... but I am thinking I will on March 1; I'd be seeing Gravity again but there's also Nebraska, Captain Phillips, Her, and American Hustle. There are many directors I think are overrated (I know, blasphemy) but it's very well possible there's at least one that would go on the list. Plus, I have more time to catch up on any other possible candidates for the list.

Like I said I'll be back tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment