Friday, January 3, 2014

An Announcement (But A Good One)

No review (there will be one tomorrow night, I promise) but I'd like to announce tonight that something I'll be doing for the Letterboxd site is that I'll be putting all the Asian films I see into one list. It'll likely have a simple title, like "Asian Films 2014" or "The Asian Films Project" or something along those lines. I hope that motivates me to watch more Korean cinema, which I've seen praised yet I've seen precious little of. I'll also see motion pictures from other countries in the area, likely the "Pacific Rim countries" or whatever you want to call that area.

What I'll watch next for tomorrow night will be from Europe instead of Asia but I promise it won't be long before I get started with the task of adding entries to to the list. In case you forgot, my Letterboxd page can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment