Monday, January 13, 2014

A Delay... For A Good Reason

Well, I was hoping that at this time I'd be posting a review of what I saw on the big screen today, which was the newest Paranormal Activity movie. However, soon after I got back from spending some time in the city of Lakeland (where I saw it) I heard the news about there being a shooting and killing in the Florida town of Wesley Chapel. It was at a place I have never been to but have heard of before. That sort of news is sad and depressing (the joint is only about a 60 mile drive from where I live) and it gave me less motivation to do any sort of reviews tonight.

So, tomorrow I'll do an extremely rare thing: TWO posts. In the afternoon I'll talk about the theatre shooting and in the evening I'll talk about PA: The Marked Ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment