Monday, March 25, 2013

Some Randomness

I know, but several unexpected things popped up today, from listening to a live broadcast of a podcast (which is what I'm still listening to now) to having to type up a letter from someone, to even getting a new version of free antivirus protection, which took longer than expected. But, today I did go to Blockbuster to rent some movies for the week, which is the main thing I'll be talking about.

Yes, I still go to Blockbuster sometimes, even though I have plenty of movies at home and have new options like Xbox video. I enjoy walking around and physically looking at movies to pick out; sad to say I must be in the minority with that given how video rental places like that are dying out and are seemingly becoming extinct. I would not be shocked if tomorrow Blockbuster announces they're bankrupt and they are closing down for good never to return. It is easy to presume that when their older titles are now worth 99 cents, not for a 1 night rental but a 5 night rental. That works well for me and in case unexpected things all pop up in one day like what happened to me today, it's more convenient and I don't have to try and rush something, you know. I did rent some movies so I should actually have a backlog of things I can post in the future instead of right away.

I did get the first G.I. Joe film to watch for the first time, as unless I hear the sequel is a massive turkey, I would like to see that on the big screen.

I will be back tomorrow night and this time I should have the typical review up of a random motion picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment