Saturday, September 26, 2009

An Update

Let me cut and paste from my latest blog on MySpace/Facebook:

Originally I had tonight planned as me seeing a pair of movies at the theatres at CityWalk (Sorority Row and then Paranormal Activity, a movie I’ve talked about recently that has gotten a LOT of hype and CityWalk is one of only like 8 places all across this country showing it this weekend) but things changed when I found out that the Friday night midnight screening was sold out. Yeah, they’re showing it only once a day at midnight and that’s it and it’s this Friday, Saturday, and then next Thursday through Saturday and then that’s it. With the way things are now I’d better see it as soon as I can so even though I have my sisters (and husband of one of them) coming down this weekend I now had to change things around and tonight was me going to Universal, seeing Sorority Row there that night, and get a ticket to see Paranormal Activity tomorrow night at midnight. It means that even though I didn’t want to do it that way, I will be seeing a wrestling show Saturday evening in nearby Minneola and then leaving from that and going straight to CityWalk.

Unfortunately, things got screwed up AGAIN and it’s because I went and saw Sorority Row and unfortunately, because of some complete baboons in the audience making noise as if they were at a zoo, I had to leave as there was no possible way I could concentrate and focus on the movie when those monkeys were so disruptive. I don’t know what’s worse, them acting that way or the few other people in the auditorium doing nothing about it, as if they’re ok with that disrespectful ignorant crap. I’m not a fan of ignorance, in case you couldn’t tell. At first they made some noise but it was intermittent. Then, it became nonstop and it was just unbearable. When I left I walked by them and I stopped and gave them a dirty look! Really. They deserved it. Then again, they deserved a large bag of popcorn and several sodas dumped on them, but alas… I stopped and talked to management before I left and I got a free pass to use at anytime at any AMC joint, so depending on how things go I’ll have to use that this upcoming week during an unbusy time for me (and where I’ll be more confident there won’t be any Troglodytes around) I’ll have to see the movie in full. It sure as shit will NOT be at CityWalk. In fact, after Paranormal Activity tomorrow night it’ll be a long while before I go to Universal, let alone that theatre. I’ve had problems there and one other time I had to go get a free pass due to more baboons being disruptive. It’s best if I try to avoid all that Halloween Horror Nights garbage. No offense to anyone who likes it, but it’s not for me, that’s what I’ll say about it. It started tonight so yeah it’s a zoo there, but thankfully it wasn’t filled with baboons; it’s just that the ones I saw were in a theatre and hell, it looked like a mom and some kids, none of whom looked to be old enough to have too many pubes, to state it crudely! What an appropriate movie for them. What I saw of it, it was crappy, sure, but still entertaining. Hot women wearing a scanty amount of clothing and nighties… I enjoyed that, and I certainly enjoyed looking at Briana Evigan too. But yes, they haven’t showed any old movies at CityWalk in months so it will be a long time before I go back there after tomorrow night.


Yes, not good times. I'll continue the horror kick I'm on by reviewing those movies within the next week when I (hope) to see them, so check back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment