Wednesday, March 2, 2022

I Saw The Godfather Theatrically

It wasn't the first time but getting to view it in a Dolby Cinema at an AMC Theatres was a delight. Of course the movie will look and sound marvelous in its upcoming 4K disc release. I don't need to give another review on how it's one of the best movies of all time so instead I'll mention the bad dinner I had right beforehand: 

Here's some advice: the Splitsville that's literally across the sidewalk from the cineplex used to be pretty good, despite the high cost of the food. I went there a decent amount of times over the years and never really had a problem. Last night I returned there for the first time in many months-now I have to swear off that place forever. The service was so bad I had to wave people over multiple times to the spot at the bar I was at just to get the most basic necessities of food & drink. If that wasn't bad enough, the chicken tenders I ordered came out in less than 5 minutes, as if it came straight out the microwave... I left an appropriate tip for the service I received (meaning minuscule) and I am happy to inform everyone never to give that place their patronage.

No comments:

Post a Comment