Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I Talk About The Interview

I didn't see anything last night or today but I at least have this whole crappy situation to talk about.

No matter the reason for Sony getting hacked, their entertainment division looks rather terrible with all the bad info that's come out about them, with executives arguing with each other and such idiocy; although, I do realize that all big corporations have similar stupid things happen. I bet that Sony wishes their Internet security was better... not to mention not move the movie from October to December for no reason at all. Maybe this wouldn't have happened.

As for the movie, I never thought it looked really all that funny and even then, I think it's crappy what happened with the movie, misguided as it may be from the very beginning and no matter who it was that hacked them then made those disgusting threats. As others have said, Sony bowing to pressure due to the theatres being afraid to show it... it has set a dangerous precedent for what could happen in the future for theatrical films that are “controversial”. This situation just sucks all around.

I will return tomorrow night and it will be a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment