Tuesday, December 3, 2013

On Second Thought...

Last night, I was not expecting that tonight a gaming podcast I've listened to for a few years now would be livestreaming their new episode and it'd be about the PS4 vs. Xbox One... I won't be getting either for at least a few years but I still wanted to hear it as I've missed most of the chatter concerning the merits and demerits of the systems. So, I wanted to listen to it live.

At least I have been coming up with ideas as to what to watch in the next two or so weeks. The second half of the month I'll be gone at least a week as I'll be in the middle of the country with family so once again this will be going on a short hiatus. I do want to see a few things before then.

I can't guarantee anymore if I will have actually seen something but I hope to when I return tomorrow night, even if it's real late.

No comments:

Post a Comment