Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Gremlins In 4DX Is Neat

Sunday night, I went to the nearest Regal Cinemas to me that has a 4DX screen. That is where the seats move around and there are various effects used in the auditorium... smoke, simulated snow, water spritzing on you (that can be turned off via pressing a button on the armrest), puffs of air, scents, etc. It is a wacky gimmick more than anything else but I've seen Gremlins a few times in my life-and this wasn't my first theatrical experience-so why not? It was an amusing time. Besides the seats slowly gliding a few times for no real reason, I can't complain about the presentation. Of course, the scene with Billy's mom doing battle with a few gremlins in the house was the busiest when it came to various effects being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment