Friday, October 2, 2015

James Bond on Blu-ray

I wanted to mention that earlier in the week I turned in all the Bond movies I had on DVD (which were the first twenty) at a MovieStop and I got a box set with all 23 of them on Blu. The exchange rate wasn't great (considering there were other films I included in the shopping bag I carried them in) but still, after that I got 23 movies for a little over 100 bucks so I shouldn't complain, especially after watching some of them and noting how great the picture looked. That's what I've been doing movie-wise as of late... when I've had the time I've been watching that as I still want to catch up and see them all before Spectre comes out early next month.

Thus, check back sometime early next week for an update. Hopefully I'll have the time to watch something new and I can finally do a new review and post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment