Saturday, January 31, 2015

An Update To My Upcoming Movie-Watching Plans

Last night I tried out various things to watch but none of them panned out so instead I figured I should talk about and give an update to what I'll be watching in February and March. The latter month I'll still be seeing various foreign films for the most part and sometime during the month I'll post my Top 10 list for 2014.

As for February, I decided due to various reasons not to go to AMC to watch some of the Best Picture nominees; those two Saturday screenings are in the middle to latter part of the month. Still, some of the films I'll see next month will be contenders for the Top 10 list.

Due to my schedule the next few days (including tonight's UFC show and the Super Bowl tomorrow) I won't return until Tuesday night, but barring catastrophe when I come back it will be with a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment