Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Schedule For The Next Few Months

To be honest I did not feel great last night or today so I did not see any films. With that and my schedule, I won't be back until Tuesday night and at that time I promise I'll have a review up. Still, I'll at least mention what I plan on watching up to the end of March.

From now to late February not a lot is on the agenda aside from seeing at least one more Elvis film, some films actually made in the last few years, and as usual my wide variety of random flicks. March, things will be different. It'll either be the first weekend of March or the last weekend of February that I'll take advantage of AMC's deal where they'll show like 4 or 5 Best Picture Oscar nominees in a row for one flat fee and it'll take all day. I did that last year and it helped fill out my Best Films list; the one for 2014 will be coming out sometime early in March. I am just presuming AMC is doing it again this year; the one I went to drew a big crowd so I'll guess most locations were like that and they'll be bringing it back. I know it'll help fill out the 2014 list, which will make for a lackluster Top 10 if I posted it tomorrow; I am glad I can enjoy some highly-rated movies in one day.

Oh, and that's not all I'll be doing in March. Letterboxd as a whole decided to do their deal of watching foreign films for a month and move it up to March. It's an optional thing of course and I won't officially take part as I am not going to follow the guidelines of watching 31 films in 31 days, but I can still do it on my own and do it my own way. I'll likely see about a dozen or so foreign flicks that month.

Like I said I'll be back Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment