Monday, August 4, 2014

I've Used Netflix Instant For...

Sure, I've used it for watching some films, but I've also used it for watching true crime TV shows; you know, the type that were on the former CourtTV before it slowly morphed (then shot off like a cannon) in its TruTV days into a pile of feces, a worthless network filled with hate-filled repugnant fake "reality" shows... oh yes, what was I saying... oh yeah, the true crime shows that were on the former CourtTV and are still currently on the Investigation Discovery channel. You likely only get the channel if you have a fancy cable TV package (which I do have) and I sometimes do watch shows on the channel but what I saw on Instant was shows I hadn't checked out before;

I've been enjoying that and not watching movies, that is what I am saying here. I will return tomorrow night with a review, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment