Sunday, October 6, 2013

Yep... Internet Problems!

No, it's not on my end. Instead, blame the crap service known as Crackle. The movie I talked about last night (Crazy Joe) is on their website and on their YouTube page in separate videos. However, the YouTube video doesn't even play; the video on Crackle's page does play and the print looks fine and all... problem is, the video has no sound! I kid you not.

So yeah, I am NOT happy about that development at all. I don't feel like watching anything tonight after having my hopes dashed in such a matter. Instead, I'll finish other things, watch this current football game and the real late night one, and tomorrow I will have some sort of review up, come hell or high water, or some sort of major emergency. I really need to get going on my horror watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment