Monday, September 30, 2013

An Update

Well, the past few days I've been recovering and now I feel at 100%. However, today I've been playing the start of Mass Effect 2 for the first time (I know, welcome to 2010 but it's true) and tonight I have to watch the Monday Night Football game and the Tampa Bay Rays baseball game where the winner qualifies for the playoffs; with all that and the recent start of a live broadcast of a podcast recording... no time to do anything else tonight. However, tomorrow night I'll be back as I plan on rewatching something for my Letterboxd account so I can do a nice review for it. It will be Attack the Block. I thought I had reviewed it already for that site but I was wrong. Given how much I dig the movie, I'll be happy to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment