Friday, August 16, 2013

So Yeah...

Thursday was another one of those days where I had to leave early and I did not even have the time to post the message that I was not feeling good on Wednesday at all so I was not in the mood to watch any motion picture.

Thursday I felt better so I went to Tampa and St. Petersburg. At the former I stopped and ate at Hulk Hogan's bar/restaurant. Yes, you read that right. It was fine. I then went to Clearwater Beach to Hulk Hogan's Beach Shop. It's a small place but you can buy various shirts there, which is what I did. Both places had various posters for his movies... even the crappy/obscure ones which I can't find online, such as The Secret Agent Club and Mr. Nanny, or one that unfortunately I can find online, which is Santa With Muscles; would you believe that the restaurant has an elaborate drawing of the Santa With Muscles cast? It's true!

I will be back Saturday night and as I have nothing planned for Friday at all, it'd have to take something catastrophic for me not to have watched a movie by then and then do a write-up of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment