Thursday, September 29, 2022

I Have Returned

I did in fact state “Marked safe from Hurricane Ian” on Facebook…

For hours now I’ve been safe as this monster of a storm-scarier than any of the movies I’ll watch during Spooky Season-retreated from this area where lamentably it will move on to South Carolina. The damage it did to some areas of Florida (especially around Fort Myers) is almost incalculable, but if you haven’t seen the footage, it is quite sobering. Even in Orlando & the area, objects such as trees were knocked down and streets flooded. Once again fortune favored me and because I live in the middle of the state on top of a hill, there was no damage to speak of. The power never went off, which was my biggest fear.

The movie I saw earlier today was a revisit of Burning Bright, something I reviewed back in 2010; it's something I still like currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment