Saturday, November 23, 2019

I TRIED To Watch Knives Out

But there were complications... circumstances beyond my control: 

Well, I WAS gonna have a review of this, but...

Considering my negative reaction to The Last Jedi and how not only did it not feel like Star Wars at all, but the story was atrocious and made zero sense... it will be surprising to hear that I'd have anything to do w/ Rian Johnson ever again. The tremendous cast was enough to get me interested, so the plan was to see this last night during its early access screening, at the same AMC which had my disastrous viewing of Joker where if things escalated, I would have been physically assaulted by a band of punks.

I now realize it should be a long while before I return to that AMC; the screening was outright canceled... because of a power outage! I was not happy about this, as my decision to see this was sort of last minute and this place was the one that still had a decent seat available. I did not feel like watching anything last night after this fiasco-I was peeved-and staying in this weekend was preferable to trying and see the movie tonight (probably from a bad seat to boot) so instead the movie will be viewed sometime early December; maybe by then the black cloud over my head will dissipate. OK, so last night also included a tasty shrimp dinner, but a screening being outright canceled for this reason was a first for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment