Monday, July 17, 2017

An Update

Let me mention three things:

A. Saturday night I rewatched The Lego Movie. When I saw this on Labor Day weekend 2014 via a Redbox rental, I was a rare person who did not like the movie, aside from a few chuckles and the animation looking nice (if overly busy). Giving it another shot, I still don't like the movie. The characters aren't good, it's too much lazy pop-culture references, and it's usually not that funny. The "big twist" does little for me, even if it is a nice message in general.

B. Letterboxd hasn't always worked in the past week or so. That is pretty frustrating, and it doesn't motivate me to keep on watching films, even though I have a backlog of things I'd like to see soon. That became longer because...

C. RIP to both George A. Romero and Martin Landau. Sometime in the next few days I'll try to see movies from the both of them. 

My next review isn't planned to go up until Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment