Sunday, May 4, 2014

May The 4th Be With You

I can not believe how popular May 4 has become as Star Wars Day, because of a goofy pun.

Once again, today my plans did not go as planned. I'll spare you the details. But at least I was able to salvage things and I did go to some places. The one place I'll mention is MovieStop, as it's relevant to this sort of blog. I got the Blu-Ray of the remake of Get Carter, and it's not because it stars Sly Stallone! Don't worry, they also had the Blu-Ray of the original Get Carter; I have never seen it before but everyone thinks it's great so I figured I should get it too. The last thing I got was the Blu-Ray of Cocaine Cowboys; as it took a long time for it to reach that medium, I understand a lot of it is new, which is why they call it Cocaine Cowboys Reloaded, and it's 2 1/2 hours long. I should watch both the original and this new version then talk about it here and say which version I think is best.

I will return tomorrow night; I'd like to review a movie but with my run of luck, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment