Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Unfortunately, no new review or anything else from me today. I'm burned out on horror films for the time being, and I was busy the past couple of days with a pair of big wrestling shows, and now some relatives from out of state are down here. So, no time for any reviews, Dr. Jones. I figured I've done enough the past few weeks.

I will at least give a podcast recommendation. If you love reading/listening to discussion about bad films, give Bad Movie Fiends a try. They talk about crappy movies, both enjoyably bad (like Robot Jox) or just plain terrible (like Battlefield Earth) The main trio are hilarious pals so it's fun to listen to.

I'll be back Friday night with a new review, this time something not in the horror genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment