Saturday, February 27, 2010

Where I've Been

I apologize for not posting anything in a week when I promised that I would, but the past week for me has been rather stressful and watching movies wasn’t a part of the new plans. I won’t get into it but yeah, not good times for me. I decided to stop doing wrestling reviews/discussion of local wrestling shows on a Livejournal page, but unless things change drastically for me, I still plan on keeping this open for a long while.

Yesterday I was able to see The Godfather on the big screen at Universal Studios Citywalk. It was me and two random people I did not know (thankfully they behaved; at Universal, I’ve had problems more than once before with trying to watch films there) who watched it and it was a great experience. It was an old film print (not an original, but one created for some sort of re-release, which I think happened in ’02 with a 30th anniversary sort of deal, but I could be wrong) instead of a DVD projection so that’s nice. It’ll be at Universal until Thursday and you can look at Fandango or any other site if you’re around Orlando and wish to see it.

Check back next weekend for at least one new review, and this time I'll deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment