Monday, August 17, 2009

Introduction

Hello everyone, I figured that I would stop updating my music blogs* (as if you read them as of late, updating them on my own announced timetable became more and more difficult) and instead focusing on me talking about movies. Besides the fact that I can recommend a wide variety of movies (as I have quite eclectic tastes) it’ll motivate me to watch more movies; I have countless numbers of them on DVD/tape/taped off of TV/whatever that I haven’t even watched yet; maybe this way I’ll whittle it down.

* Yet Another Idiot With A Music Blog and The Best Mashups

Hopefully this will be enjoyed by at least one person and it will give recommendations to anyone interested in renting something out of the ordinary or seeing something in the theatre that they otherwise would not have decided upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment