Thursday, June 2, 2016

iTunes And Movies

Don't ever mix the two. Last night I tried to rent something from there and it was a disaster all around. I won't go into all that went wrong, but I never actually watched what I rented. The whole system is not intuitive at all and that's the biggest problem, but it turns out that instead of streaming like everyone else does, even if you are renting you still have to download the movie! What sense does it make? It never fully downloaded so no flick for me. 

Then again I shouldn't be surprised as I've had numerous problems with Apple and its products before, mainly because nothing is ever intuitive; why in the hell Apple is so beloved-especially considering its overpriced products-is beyond my comprehension. At least I'll have a film to watch tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment