Sunday, March 21, 2010

Complications

Well, my plans ended up changing and I have to make this post today instead of a review. I was thinking of watching something the past few days, but I ended up spending time at the local Blockbuster that is only a few minutes from where I live. Well, Thursday night I drove by there and saw that they were closing down. I do realize that there’s another Blockbuster in my city (located a few miles north of where I live) but it’s more inconvenient to start going there, and plus I have enough stuff to watch at home, not to mention real-life stuff, so it’ll be some time before I start going to the Blockbuster up the road. Also, I realize that many Blockbusters are closing down across the country as illegal downloads and Netflix are the new hot things, and maybe one of these days I’ll actually get a Netflix account.

Anyhow, since they were now closing down, I went there Friday to pick up some stuff for cheap, and that’s exactly what I did. I won’t give a list of all that I got, but it was a nice haul based off of what they still had there. They won’t be closing down for a few weeks so I may go back later to see if they are offering anything for *really* cheap.

I’ll be back by late tomorrow night and this time I will have a review up. I’m not sure which film it is yet, but I’ll think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment