Wednesday, August 11, 2010

More Major News

Well, I wish I could tell you guys how The Expendables was tonight. I really wish I could. Problem was, I had no idea in advance that Universal Studios was a bunch of assclowns and thought it would be a good idea to hand out many more passes than there would be seats at the theatre. I don’t even care if that’s how it is everywhere in the world… due to the many problems I’ve had at that movie theatre alone (let alone the separate problems I’ve had at Universal Studios in general) I’ll blame it on those bastards.

The way they handled the situation was how I would expect them to: treating the customers like shit. So, I highly recommend that you guys never go to Universal Studios Orlando at all for anything, no matter some of the nice things it does have. The way they treat their guests is deplorable and while it will be 48 hours until I’ll see it at its midnight debut (where I’ll see it in my town in front of an audience that’ll probably be better than tonight’s audience anyway) but the entire situation is a bunch of hogwash and tripe, I say. Hell, at the Burger King Whopper Grill they have nearby, they screwed up my order tonight! So, don’t expect me to be back there at Universal, at least anytime soon.

Don’t even get me started on the middle-aged father or the little boy (yes, a boy who looked to be around 10 or 11, seeing this movie under these circumstances) or how the little boy was a Stewart Sevenson in Beavis & Butthead level of annoying or how pops did a horrible job of managing his demon spawn from hell of a son. I don’t advocate violence against children; the father, though… I wish that he’d get a few Rocky Balboa bunches to the face!

To be more positive… after leaving Universal I did get some books at a discount bookstore and then a banana Slurpee at 7-11, so the day wasn’t a total loss. Plus, when I got the pass this past Friday night, it was a cherry on top of a (mostly) good sundae that was my time there, where I said goodbye-for maybe the final time-to someone I've peripherally known for 3 years now.

So, the new plan is that I'll review some sort of film on Thursday and then early Friday morning once I get back from the film I'll post my review on Expendables, as I plan on seeing it at its midnight debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment