Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Some Links

Alright, I had some computer issues last night but things are fine now. So, I'll just present some random links, in a quickie post.

I once reviewed a film from El Santo. Well, recently, from a Twitter account of someone I know, I found this blog post from a Mexican wrestling (Lucha Libre) fan. That's right, you can download Rapidshare files of all of Santo's movies, and with an .rar extractor (like this one, for example) you can watch it that way, if you wish to see any of his films.

Here is a review of Kick-Ass that does a very good job of mirroring my opinions on the story issues with that film. Unlike me, it's from a famous person from the otherwise God-awful Ain't It Cool News website who reviews stuff, has a lot of fans, and he has released books on the likes of Steven Seagal and bad-ass films. I've read the Seagal book and believe it or not, it's really entertaining. Outlaw Vern is a cool dude in my eyes.

Finally, if you're wondering how I came up with the title of this blog, no I didn't take it from a Yo La Tengo song. Rather, read this link. In short, it's from an old MGM saying in the 1930's, bragging about the old studio way and how they had many stars under contract.

I'll be back this upcoming Monday night (barring any issues with computer/Internet) with a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment