Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I'll wish everyone a Happy Halloween. Unfortunately, I've been busy all this week so no movie reviews to post. Check back here by this time next week for at least one new review; I'll try to watch something late tonight but that's not for certain.

I'll state that earlier this week I found the fixed version of Let The Right One In. It was at a Target and it was only for 10 bucks, so talk about a great deal. I finally saw it again with subtitles and it make it all the better. The original awful subtitles are still on the fixed disk, so you can compare the two if you want to, and laugh at how juvenile and dumbed down the original was. There's no way to exchange the original DVD, though, so sometime soon I'll have to go to an FYE or something and turn that and some other old DVD's in for cash.

Again, Happy Halloween and remember to turn your clocks back one hour tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment