Thursday, October 10, 2024

A Hurricane Milton Update

So, here’s the update on me surviving Hurricane Milton. Instead of viewing any films last night, I rode the storm out like REO Speedwagon and like with all the other hurricanes I’ve experienced in the 20 (!) years I’ve lived down here, there’s never been any major damage done. Heck, the power only went out once, and it was for less than 10 seconds. Living near Orlando in the middle of the state likely mitigates the most serious damage but even when hurricanes have passed right over me in the past, it’s not been disastrous.

More importantly, everyone I know down here (including those living near Tampa, which was hit real hard) appear to be fine themselves. Uncertain if I’ll view anything tonight-I am exhausted now-but if not, Saturday afternoon I’ll return w/ a new review.

No comments:

Post a Comment